Monday, December 2, 2013

Thing 19


Thing 19
The first 3 link I couldn’t get to open. So I am missing a huge chunk in this thing. I did, however, explore several of the different communities on the discovery page. I am a big Pinterest junky.  When I saw the link for Pinterest for Teachers I got really excited. The site was divided into grades and then some divisions of subject. It was definitely a teachers dream! I will most definitely borrow ideas from there but I will also post my ideas to there as well. I also went on to the baking site and borrowed recipes for cooking for thanksgiving. I’m excited to read all the different types of food people have posted that they have made. I love eating meals that are not the “norm.” I am only part of Facebook, Twitter, and Pinterest.

No comments:

Post a Comment