Monday, December 2, 2013

Thing 18


Thing 18
I, like most people, have a lot of experience with Facebook, but twitter, not so much. I explored twitter. I really wanted to get started searching for interests but when you first sign up you have to do a million initial steps before actually exploring your twitter follows. That was a little frustrating. Once I made it through all the set up tasks I was able to search the people I followed. I found that the .org sites had twitter feeds. They had links to send me to new breaking stories. I was able to follow my passion and find ways to teach to the autism population. I was able to stay up to date on breaking news. It was a great experience that will make my life-long learning an easier task with these resources at my fingertips.

No comments:

Post a Comment